BlackVu Dashcam Installed Group Buy DR650GW-2CH

Welcome! Forums Third Party Products and Services BlackVu Dashcam Installed Group Buy DR650GW-2CH

This topic contains 47 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by  Chris Norton 1 year, 9 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 46 through 48 (of 48 total)
  • Author

Dan Bowditch
    Participant

I think I like mine. RPM installed one I already had purchased on eBay. I put a 64GB memory card in it and viewed the video a few times early on. I haven’t looked at it since but I’m assuming the previous several days of data will always be there should I ever need it.

I’ve never had any error messages and the light is always on, so I assume it’s recording. I think I’ll check to make sure it is still working sometime over the holidays. Thanks for the reminder.

Hugo Wong
    Participant

got mine installed by RPM with the group buy as well. No problems as of yet, works great. There were some concerns of it draining the 12v battery, but I have since had a servicing done and no issues.

Chris Norton
    Participant

Thanks. I booked an installation for Dec.28th.

FYI, the new model is DR650S-2CH which is compatible with a 128GB micro sd card.

There is still a bit of a discount for Telsa owners if you ask.

http://www.rpmelectronics.com/parking-driving-assistance/car-blackbox-dvr/dashcam-blackvue-dr650

Viewing 3 posts - 46 through 48 (of 48 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.