For sale: Brand new Tuxmat floor mats for Model 3

Forums For Sale For sale: Brand new Tuxmat floor mats for Model 3

Tagged: ,

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Darren Schebek 4 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Darren Schebek
    Participant

I ordered these for my Model 3 and received two sets by mistake. Regularly priced at $250, I’m selling this set for $100 OBO. The box is opened but the mats are still in the plastic (I didn’t realize it was a duplicate set until I opened the box).

Pictures of the floor mats can be found at the Tuxmat store link below, or you can just google “tuxmat for model 3”. These are heavy duty, rigid, contoured floor mats designed specifically for the Model 3. They have raised edges all the way around; you could dump a venti macchiato on them and they will easily contain it. Driver’s side covers left foot rest and has a rubber accelerator heel pad. I love mine. 🙂

There is a floor mat for the driver’s side, passenger side and one piece for the entire back seat floor. This does NOT include trunk or frunk mats.

Pictures of mats and details here: https://www.tuxmat.ca/store/p782/tesla-model3.html

– Darren

kevin.nemethy
    Participant

Pm sent

Darren Schebek
    Participant

The floor mats have been sold.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘For sale: Brand new Tuxmat floor mats for Model 3’ is closed to new replies.